Requesting a New cPanel Password
If you have lost or forgotten your cPanel password, you can reset it using any one of the methods below:
- Request a New Password through Your VETERANHOST Host Management Portal
- Change an Existing Password in cPanel
- cPanel Reset Password Link
You can request a new, random cPanel password quickly and easily through your VETERANHOST Customer Portal at https://veteranhost.com.
To reset your cPanel password via your billing portal:
- Log in to your Host Management Portal.
- Submit a support ticket giving your domain name and request for password change.
You will receive a notification that your password has successfully changed as well as an email containing your new password and you will now be able to log into cPanel with the password you have just set.